What Defines a ‘Data-Driven’ Company? Social analytics company 33Across surveyed US brand marketers and agencies, and found that:
- 46% of entertainment companies and 45% of retail companies strongly agreed that data access and usage was important to their ad spending.
- 72% of automotive and 70% of financial services companies that strongly agreed data was valuable to ad spending.
- 70% of respondents were concerned with making sense of all the data.
- 73% were concerned with integrating data in a cross-channel fashion.
- 91% were concerned with driving ROI from Big Data.
Seems obvious that if we lowered the barriers to understanding data’s impact on digital advertising, then the industry would start valuing data more in the decision making process for allocating advertising spends. But, how are the ways to do that? Let’s discuss.
To read more on the survey results, visit eMarketer. And hear from the CEO of 33Across, amongst an influential speaker line up at our next Signal: Chicago executive summit, held Tuesday, September 11th @ the W Hotel City Center.
Reserve your ticket here.